? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

ABT ME!!!

Hi people of the world! as u all noe i am geetha.(phew, that was hard) i m writing this blog to tell the difference between a lie and the truth (although it can be hurtful!!!). So...............! well i will b starting with of course myself. i noe my spelling sucks n dat is bec i m always looking for a shortcut. on spelling, chores, n even .....! i noe i m pathetic. how do i look? well i m actually pretty tall for my age. i don noe why. must b bec of my genes. i had straight hair until i was standard 5 but as i chopped it off, it started rolling up like maggi mee but i guess now after like a 100 times shampooing it, its curly-wavy ( i think there is such thing as dat). i guess my eyes r big but X as big as a friends one. hers is huge. u could practically see her eyeballs popping out. WEIRD. my nose is rather sharp i guess but X as sharp as my mum's jewish nose ( don get me wrong. i would die for a shaper nose). i m very hunched back . my sister calls me d hunch back of notredame. i m working on it though. my sister also thinks i look like a camel. i do noe why but i m not gonna mention it. wat do i like? well ....... SHOPPING!!! i love shopping as long as it is for me. i love dressing up n going 2 parties( although dat doesn't happen everytime.) well now u noe a bit abt me (or alot), hope u find me interesting.
well gtg gals/guys!

1 comments:

. said...

Oohh, u're like promoting something like talking about a product...hahaha...anyway, nice intro though ^.^